Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally found in a few foods, added to others, and available as a dietary supplement. In addition, it is also produced endogenously when ultraviolet rays from sunlight strike the skin to trigger vitamin D synthesis. Vitamin D is an essential vitamin, known for assisting with multiple body functions including:
- Promoting healthy bones and teeth
- Supporting immune, brain, and nervous system health
- Regulating insulin levels and supporting diabetes management
- Supporting lung function and cardiovascular health
- Influencing the expression of genes involved in cancer
Symptoms of vitamin D deficiency may include fatigue, pain, hair loss, recurring illness and impaired wound healing. To learn more about vitamin D or to schedule your next IV hydration infusion therapy appointment with Liquid Mobile IV, visit www.LiquidMobileIV.com.