If you’re suffering from cold or flu symptoms, chances are you may be feeling pretty miserable. Fortunately, IV therapy can help! IV therapy can help to improve your overall energy levels and reduce fatigue, as well as helping to clear your sinuses and relieve congestion. In addition, IV therapy can also help to boost your immune system and fight off infection. If you’re looking for relief from cold or flu symptoms, IV therapy is definitely worth considering!
Staying Hydrated During Your Cold or Flu
Dehydration is a common symptom of a cold or flu, and IV therapy can help to prevent it by replenishing the fluids and electrolytes your body needs. When you’re dehydrated, your body doesn’t function as well as it should, so it’s important to make sure that you stay hydrated. IV therapy can help to ensure that your body has the fluids it needs to function properly and fight off infection so you stay healthy.
The Top 10 Cold & Flu Symptoms and How IV Therapy Helps with Each One
- Fever: IV therapy can help to reduce your body temperature and bring fever down by replenishing fluids and electrolytes that are lost during a fever.
- Aches and pains: The pain-relieving properties of IV therapy can help to ease aches and pains throughout your body.
- Fatigue: If you’re feeling exhausted due to cold or flu symptoms, IV therapy can help to give you a much-needed energy boost.
- Coughing: IV therapy can help loosen congestion and make coughing more productive by hydrating the respiratory system.
- Congestion: The fluids in an IV drip can help to thin out mucus and relieve congestion.
- Sore throat: The anti-inflammatory properties of IV therapy can help to reduce swelling and pain in the throat.
- Runny nose: IV therapy can help to clear congested sinuses and reduce the amount of drainage from the nose.
- Watery eyes: IV therapy can help to relieve congestion and reduce wateriness in the eyes.
- Headache: The pain-relieving properties of IV therapy can help to ease headaches and migraines.
- Difficulty breathing: If you’re struggling to breathe due to cold or flu symptoms, certain elements of IV therapy contain anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antiviral properties to assist you.
Recommended IV Infusions for Cold & Flu
Cold & Flu IV Hydration & IV Therapy
Runny nose, cough, sore throat, body aches or just feel a cold coming on? Liquid Mobile IV hydration is one of the fastest ways to bounce back from the effects and symptoms of a cold or flu. Cold & Flu IV Hydration helps to fight against infection, improve healing time, strengthen your immune system, and possibly even reduce the duration of an illness.
Immunity & Defense IV Hydration & IV Therapy
Whether you are recovering from an illness or need to strengthen your immune system, Liquid Mobile IV hydration will help you feel better, faster while building up your ability to fight infections. Infused with Vitamin C to support a healthy immune system, and Zinc to help slow viruses from replicating. Combined with B Vitamins, this infusion will give you the energy and immune cellular growth you need to fight infections. Antioxidants help support the body’s ability to fight infection and disease.
Allergies IV Hydration & IV Therapy
Oftentimes, if you are struggling with seasonal allergies, you have symptoms of fatigue, clogged sinuses, watery eyes and a scratchy throat. Our Allergy IV Therapy gives you the electrolytes you need to regulate your immune system, in addition to providing relief for your allergy symptoms. Vitamin C and Magnesium can have an antihistamine effect that can reduce these symptoms, while Vitamin B and other B compounds are known to improve energy.
Recommended IVBoosts for Cold & Flu
Power-packed immunity blend that is the ultimate immune system enhancer. This high concentration blend of immune system-boosting essentials helps maintain a healthy immune response. It helps improve immunity, boost energy and has some extra beauty & skin benefits.
This is crucial to the building and maintenance of healthy bones, teeth and a strong immune system. Vitamin D3 is the perfect supplement as it is the natural form of vitamin D that your body makes from sunlight. This boost can help improve immunity, metabolism and energy as well.
Zinc is an essential trace element that your body doesn’t make on its own, and is essential for your immune system, thyroid function, vision, healing of wounds and much more. Zinc has also been found to support clear skin as well as brain health, by assisting with mental clarity and depression.
Don’t let cold or flu symptoms keep you from having a happy holiday season! Fight off infection before it starts and strengthen your immune system with an infusion today. And next time you have a cold or the flu, remember IV therapy is a great way to alleviate your symptoms and get you feeling better fast!